Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Temple Buell Theatre Legally Blonde tickets



Legally Blonde will be taking the stage at Temple Buell Theatre in Denver from February 2 through February 14, 2010. Temple Buell Theatre Legally Blonde tickets are available right now through Ticket King!

Who doesn't love the ditsy smarts of Elle Woods, the adorable Delta Nu sister who is dumped by her boyfriend because she isn't "serious". Elle Woods goes to Harvard Law to prove him wrong. Along her journey to "win back" her beau, she discovers that she is "serious" and smart enough on her own right, and is actually too good for her former man! Our favorite Legally Blonde Elle Woods even goes on to be valedictorian of her class!



Legally Blonde the Musical is an adaptation of the 2001 novel and movie (Starring Reese Witherspoon), also named Leagally Blonde.

Legally Blonde the Musical has some great reviews, so I would buy your Legally Blonde tickets as soon as possible for the Temple Buell Theatre, so you're not left out in the cold without any tickets this February!



2 comments:

  1. When Legally Blonde was at the Ordway Center St Paul, I wanted to go SO BAD! I hope it comes back to the Twin Cities. I asked the Ordway Center rep at the Minnesota State Fair if she thought it would and she just kind of smiled at me - I hope that smile meant "YES"! I may fly to Denver just to see this show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Legally Blonde comes back in St. Paul! I haven't seen it yet, and would definitely get Legally Blonde tickets if the show came back to the Twin Cities!

    ReplyDelete