Monday, November 30, 2009

Beauty and the Beast Musical Ordway Center for Performing Arts tickets

I am so excited to be living in Minneapolis again after three years in Connecticut. I thought living less than three hours from The Big Apple would be awesome! I thought I would be able to go into New York City and see any Broadway show that I wanted! Little did I know how expensive it would be to go to a play or musical in New York City! The theatre ticket prices are higher, it's expensive to drive and park or take the Amtrak, let alone get a hotel for a night! Needless to say, I did not frequent Broadway while living on the East Coast. Being back in Minneapolis, I can now afford to go to a Broadway show. Not only are the Minneapolis and St. Paul ticket prices much more affordable, I don't have to take an Amtrak into the city and stay in a hotel!



I am extremely pumped that I got my Beauty and the Beast tickets for the Ordway Center for Performing Arts. (A Christmas gift so some very special people in my life...cannot say who, in case they are reading my Blog!) Beauty and the Beast is one of my all time favorite Disney movies, and has defiantly been towards the top of my list of 'must see' theatre shows. St. Paul Ordway Center Beauty and the Beast tickets are available for the following dates while Beauty and the Beast is running at the Ordway: December 15, 2009 through January 3, 2010. Ticket King has tickets for the January 2, 2010 matinee performance starting at $115 in the orchestra section row E. Beauty and the Beast tickets for the Ordway Center will be an excellent Holiday gift for those in your life, along with many others, so I would buy your Ordway Center Beauty and the Beast tickets before it's too late!




Beauty and the Beast musical tickets have been available since 1994, when the Disney film of the same name was adapted for Broadway, and Beauty and the Beast ran on Broadway through 2007, becoming the sixth-longest running production in history. The Beauty and the Beast musical was nominated for nine Tony Awards, including Best Musical and Beast Original Score. Out of those nine Tony Awards that Beauty and the Beast was nominated for, the only Tony Award that Beauty and the Beast won was for Best Costume Design.



Minneapolis and St. Paul are becoming more and more popular, it seems, as far as getting such high caliber broadway theatre shows such as Beauty and the Beast, Grease, The Lion King, etc into town, but who knows when the next time will be that Beauty and the Beast tickets are available in the Minneapolis and St. Paul area! Buy your tickets NOW online at www.TicketKingOnline.com or give Ticket King a call!

1 comment:

  1. I love Beauty and Beast - it is probably my FAVORITE broadway show. I saw it at the Orpheum Theatre in the late 90's and I will never forget it.

    ReplyDelete