Friday, November 20, 2009

Orpheum Theatre Grease Tickets in Minneapolis going fast!



Last night was the night! I finally saw Grease on Broadway! What a charismatic night at the Orphuem Theater! It started with the character Vince Fontaine (whom I recognized as one of the earlier cast offs from the reality show "Grease, You're The One That I Want,") the fictional radio DJ from WAXX, warming up the crowd with some singing and interaction with the audience.

Once the musical Grease started, it was like I was in 1959 on the first day of school! All my favorite songs were there, like "Summer Nights," "We Go Together," and "Beauty School Dropout," staring none other than American Idol winner Taylor Hicks! Taylor Hicks fit the role quite well, with his grey hair and cheesey dance moves! I tried to get a picture of Taylor Hicks signing autographs after the show, but I realized I better buy a new digital camra, becaue the camra on my cell phone does not work in bad lighting! Sorry guys!


Another "You're The One That I Want" alum was Allie Schulz, who was third place. Allie is currently playing the tough leader of the Pink Ladies, Rizzo.


There are only a few Orpheum Theatre Grease tickets left while Grease is in Minneapolis at the Orpheum Theatre, so you better contact Ticket King soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment