Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Minneapolis Orpheum Theatre Grease tickets available-GREASE is the word!



Hey Minnesota! The Broadway theatre show Grease is coming to Minneapolis and it starts TOMORROW! Grease will be running at the Orpheum Theatre starting on Wednesday November 18th through Sunday November 22nd, for a total of seven shows only! I don't know about YOU, but I've been looking forward to seeing the Broadway show Grease for a few years! I had Grease tickets to see Grease in New York back in 2007, but my Grease show performance was canceled due to the Broadway Strike that year! Now Grease is in Minneapolis, and I'm going (as long as there are no un-for-seen circumstances in the next two days! :-)

Taylor Hicks, winner of American Idol Season 5, plays "Teen Angel" in Grease! You won't want to miss this opportunity!

Grease tickets are going fast, and Ticket King only has tickets available for a few of the performances of Grease, so you better get your tickets NOW if you plan to see Grease while it is in Minneapolis! Tickets start at $135 per ticket for Main Floor tickets for Grease! I don't have as good of seats as sitting in the first few rows on the Main Floor, but I did upgrade myself from my usual seats in the last row to one of the first few rows in the Balcony. Anywhere you sit in the Orpheum Theatre is a good seat, but it's fun to get closer to the action once in a while!

I have loved the movie Grease as long as I can remember, and I watched the show Grease "You're The One That I Want" a few years ago. Do you remember that show? It was a reality series that let America pick who would play the parts of Sandy and Danny in the Broadway version of Grease! When Grease hit Broadway in August 2007, the winners of the Grease reality series, Laura Osnes and Max Crumm played Sandy and Danny. Laura Osnes is a Minnesota native, and was playing Sandy in the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre Grease production, before quitting to compete in the TV Show, clearly that worked out in her favor.

As you may be able to tell, I am extremely excited to finally see Grease on Broadway at the Orpheum Theatre this week! I hope you've bought your Orpheum Theatre Grease tickets already! If not, give us a call over here at Ticket King!

2 comments:

  1. I love Grease, too! I'm going to see the show this week and can't wait to see it with my wife. A night at the theater is a great way to spend the evening with a loved one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Grease when it was at the Orpheum Theatre Minneapolis last year. I sat in Row J in the center and the view was great! I love singing along to all my favorite Grease songs and I think it's a hoot to see all the people who dress in costume. There had to be at least a dozen "Pink Ladies" in the audience that night. Grease Tickets Rock!

    ReplyDelete