Thursday, December 17, 2009

Target Center Harlem Globetrotters tickets

The Harlem Globetrotters are coming to Minneapolis for two days after Christmas! The Harlem Globetrotters will be entertaining audiences at the Target Center on Saturday December 26th at Noon and Sunday December 27th at 2pm. If you're still looking for gifts for someone in your life for this holiday season, Target Center Harlem Globetrotters tickets are a great idea!

I am very excited to see the Harlem Globetrotters for the first time, next week! My husband and I are taking my three nephews as their Christmas gift. I love taking my nieces and nephews to events like this as their gifts for things. Attending an event is something they will always remember, versus a toy that they will probably not even remember a few months later (also a great excuse to get myself tickets for things!) My nephews are 3, 5 and 11, and I hope that they have a blast! It will be interesting to see how my 3 year old nephew does. I've never taken him to anything before, as he's always been too young. I think he will really enjoy all the tricks the Harlem Globetrotters will do.

We are going to see the December 27th 2pm Harlem Globetrotters. Time-wise, it will be interesting because that same night, at 7:30, we are taking my two oldest nieces to see Beauty and the Beast at the Ordway! What an action-pack and fun-filled day! I am looking forward to it so much!

Ticket King has tickets for both performances, with tickets starting as low as $45 each and courtside row C tickets at $110 each! Those are amazing seats!

The Harlem Globetrotters started in the 1920s as the Chicago Globetrotters. The name was later changed to the Harlem Globetrotters to make the team seem more exotic and appealing to the locals in Chicago. Originally, the Harlem Globetrotters organized to play regular competitive basketball, but slowly turned into what we know the Harlem Globetrotters as today-basketball tricksters/entertainers, or what is called "show basketball." The Harlem Globetrotters still play to be competitive, but with that entertaining flair!

If you're still looking for your Harlem Globetrotters tickets for the Target Center in Minneapolis, contact Ticket King today!

No comments:

Post a Comment