Friday, November 25, 2011

Sister Act musical on Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade review

Sister Act broadway musicalWhile I’m blogging about the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, I’ll mention another musical I saw a snapshot of during the Parade yesterday. Sister Act. I LOVED the Sister Act movies starring Whoppi Goldberg. I think she did such a fantastic job in those movies. Since I grew up watching and loving Whoopi in the Sister Act movies, I can definitely see myself going to see Sister Act the musical.

The musical Sister Act is currently playing in New York, New York at the Broadway Theatre. Sister Act looks to be playing at the Broadway Theatre until at least the middle of June, 2012.

Ticket King has Sister Act musical tickets available for select performances. If you’re in New York, I think this would be an excellent musical to check out! Especially if you’re in your late 20’s or into your 30’s, you’re in the demographic that grew up with the Sister Act movies, and I’m sure you’d get a kick out of seeing Sister Act turned into a broadway musical! As always, you can order online at www.TicketKingOnline.com or order over the phone, 1-800-396-7328. Ticket King phone hours are Monday through Friday, 8am until 9pm Central Time and Saturdays 9am until 4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment