Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Little Mermaid musical National Tour-breaking news!

Little Mermaid musical tour
I know I get a lot of people coming to my blog looking for information on tickets for The Little Mermaid musical National Tour-and The Little Mermaid tour dates...I have been waiting to find out information on The Little Mermaid US Tour, so I can update all of those that are looking for information as much as I am, but I hadn't heard anything yet. There has been nothing on the official site --I've been keeping my eye on it almost weekly! And I'm signed up to get updates from the official site and have not gotten an email yet with any tour dates!

The last I heard, the National US Tour of The Little Mermaid musical was to start in Fall 2010...Yet Fall 2010 is almost over, and I hadn't heard any news. However, I did some poking around today, and I found on Wikipedia, of all places, that the Little Mermaid US tour is going to be in Utah at the Tuacahn Amphitheatre, in Ivins, Utah! I went to the website for the Tuacahn Amphitheatre, and sure enough, it is listing Little Mermaid tickets for a HUGE run from June through October, 2011! That is great news for those in and around Utah!

I am really hoping that The Little Mermaid national tour makes it's way through Minneapolis because The Little Mermaid is definitely a MUST SEE Broadway show for me!

Keep checking back to my blog for any new updates on The Little Mermaid National US Tour!! I'll be sure to update you anytime I find out any new information on The Little Mermaid Broadway tour!

5 comments:

  1. THIS WOULD BE SO COOL! AND IM 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 29, and I cannot wait to see this show! :-) I grew up with The Little Mermaid being my favorite Disney movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a ballet not the Disney tour... = (

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Man! That is disappointing! Even a ballet would be kind of neat, but not what I was looking for. Sorry for the wrong information!

    ReplyDelete