Friday, April 23, 2010

TSO tickets for Minneapolis State Theatre Saturday April 24th!


Since I've written about Trans-Siberian Orchestra in my blog before, I thought I'd let you know of this awesome opportunity! TSO tickets are available now for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert tour at the Minneapolis State Theatre tomorrow, Saturday April 24th. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first NON-Christmas Tour that Trans-Siberian Orchestra has done! I can only imagine the awesomeness that TSO is capable of when they are not trying to stick to a Christmas theme.

There are only a few Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets left for the Minneapolis show at the State Theatre. I apologize for not bringing this news flash information to your attention sooner! Do not delay, buy your Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment