Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Minneapolis Orpheum Theatre MUST SEE 2010 Broadway Schedule!



Hey Minneapolis Theatre Lovers! You're in luck today (a little extension of St. Patrick's Day for you!) I have the Minneapolis Orpheum Theatre MUST SEE schedule for the rest of 2010 and into January of 2011!!

Check out the Orpheum Theatre Schedule below, and contact Ticket King for all your Orpheum Theatre ticket needs!

The Wizard of Oz March 26-28


Avenue Q April 13-18




Cats May 14-16


Dirty Dancing June 1-13





Wicked August 11-September 19





Billy Elliot December 16-January 9, 2011

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh... I want to see all of these, I heard Ave Q is hysterical and Wiked is an all time favorite. Any idea if there are discounts for buying tickets for more than one show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great line-up!!! I am seeing Avenue Q in a few weeks and cannot wait!

    If you're looking to go to more than one Broadway Show, give Ticket King a call and we'll see how we can help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive seen wicked. best. show. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to see Wicked. Have to.

    ReplyDelete